Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Does this rise to the level of the Watergate recordings though? Don't get me wrong. It's bad. A foreign agent(?), who POTUS denies knowing, clearly telling the POTUS to get rid of an US ambassador and the POTUS immediately agrees and does so.

But that could be flipped into "gov't employees work at the pleasure of the President".
You technically have conspiracy to commit murder here.

1. Yes, Trump can have any ambassador that he wants and can remove them at will, so why is he telling foreign born nationals to do what he has the power to do?
2. This conversation took place in 2018. So why did it take until 2019 to remove her?
3. Why was she under surveillance by the same people you were having this conversation with?
4. If your comments to these people were your prerogative, did the conversations happen? Do you now remember knowing these people? Have the things they said actually been true when you originally denied them?

You don't just get to lie your way out this one.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I suspect is going to happen. If the senate acquits Trump which it seems they will, it’s going to backfire on the republicans big time. Everything is going to come out about the Ukraine scandal slowly from now until November. They could have gotten witnesses they said no. They could have gotten more evidence, they said no. So when it all comes out they’ll have no defense that they let him walk and it will all hang on their heads. His guilt will be on full display and all the people that participated will be laid bare and the republicans won’t be able to justify what they did. The same footage and news of them not paying attention during the impeachment trial will be reran over and over again. I believe the democrats know much more and they have a lot left in the chamber. It’s just a matter of time to watch this play out by November when the voters can make their decision.
been saying this. these pieces of shyt are gonna badly regret letting trump off the hook

i hope its in 2020, but if not, then it will be before 2024. there's no way in hell that he makes it to 2024 without making his supporters nixon-apologist status

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I just listened to a podcast and the reason alot of those people in Wisconsin, Penn, Michigan and other states didn't vote or voted for Cheetos is because Hillary was talking about completely dismantling coal and oil jobs. The union bosses say they typically vote Dem, but would advise their people not to vote again if the Dem nominee keeps talking about killing their jobs.

We need to get this trash ass criminal out and I hope it drags down ALL of his enablers
I hear them 100% on this note but have the jobs come back voting for Republicans(which is basically what you do if you stay home)?

I'm not concerned. Democrats are fired up to vote. In 2016 there were a myriad of reasons folks stayed home or protest voted. We don't have that crap this time. Let the Senate acquit and they can feel the fire too. Bring that shyt on.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is what I suspect is going to happen. If the senate acquits Trump which it seems they will, it’s going to backfire on the republicans big time. Everything is going to come out about the Ukraine scandal slowly from now until November. They could have gotten witnesses they said no. They could have gotten more evidence, they said no. So when it all comes out they’ll have no defense that they let him walk and it will all hang on their heads. His guilt will be on full display and all the people that participated will be laid bare and the republicans won’t be able to justify what they did. The same footage and news of them not paying attention during the impeachment trial will be reran over and over again. I believe the democrats know much more and they have a lot left in the chamber. It’s just a matter of time to watch this play out by November when the voters can make their decision.
This has always been the Democrats' game plan. To put it all on display and if we the voters are crazy enough to stand by and let it continue we deserve it. It's still up to us and we are brimming with power. Brimming.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm