Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. No matter who faces Trump. I wouldn’t let the Bernie or Biden people think they are going to win these people white Trump supporters.

Trump being a lying tax evader isn’t a negative. Republicans hate taxes.

This white people just want the Dems to hear them as a priority but they won’t vote for them.
but there were a ton of people who voted for obama in 2012, and then trump in 2016 :yeshrug: those people are gotten back with the right democrat candidate

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@KlasfeldReports
· 51m
Senator @RonJohnsonWI reacts to the @ABC report of an audio recording of Trump saying of Ambassador Yovanovitch: “Take her out.”

“I’m from Wisconsin. I’m not a New Yorker,” he told me.

After I told him I didn’t know what the meant, he added: “Just totally different styles.”

Adam Klasfeld

@KlasfeldReports
“The American people elected President Trump, and they knew who President Trump was and they knew his style,” Johnson continued.

Audio TK.
12:34 - 24 Jan 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
JenniferJJacobs
“I have not heard the tape and would not be prepared to comment on it,” @VP tells press in Italy.

The audio “will only confirm what people already know: is that the president had concerns and in his authority, this president made a decision.“

John Santucci

@Santucci
Trump has said he doesn't know Lev Parnas. But on this recording, Parnas appears to be heard telling Trump: "The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador." That's when Trump responds: "Get rid of her!" 'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired
13:12 - 24 Jan 2020

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They are going to try and continue to roll with this it's the "POTUS' prerogative..." but the person he's directing that prerogative to does not have the authority to fire anyone in government let alone a US ambassador. A lot of obvious context in the setting and the conversation that makes this look like more of him putting a bag on her head.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

oh7zysi.gif