Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What this Trump nightmare has reiterated to me is most people are cowards when confronted with power.

In reading “A very stable genius”, the only person who ever stood up to Trump to his face as a subordinate is Rex Tillerson.

He twice stood up for the military brass in the middle of one of Trump’s tantrums.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guilt voting for Obama won't stop you voting for Trump if you feel black folks are getting to uppity.

Not saying that is the case here, but you shouldn't consider your criteria the only thing required for correlation.
dont even think it had to do with obama, replace obama with "democrat". people who had been voting democrat for decades

didnt wisconsin flip for the first time in like 30 years? :dead: those people just need someone that they want to vote for, and it wasnt hillary clinton

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont even think it had to do with obama, replace obama with "democrat". people who had been voting democrat for decades

didnt wisconsin flip for the first time in like 30 years? :dead: those people just need someone that they want to vote for, and it wasnt hillary clinton
Point taken. The Clinton hate ran deep in some americans

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just listened to a podcast and the reason alot of those people in Wisconsin, Penn, Michigan and other states didn't vote or voted for Cheetos is because Hillary was talking about completely dismantling coal and oil jobs. The union bosses say they typically vote Dem, but would advise their people not to vote again if the Dem nominee keeps talking about killing their jobs.

We need to get this trash ass criminal out and I hope it drags down ALL of his enablers

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Does this rise to the level of the Watergate recordings though? Don't get me wrong. It's bad. A foreign agent(?), who POTUS denies knowing, clearly telling the POTUS to get rid of an US ambassador and the POTUS immediately agrees and does so.

But that could be flipped into "gov't employees work at the pleasure of the President".

If Fruman is actually complying, then :banderas:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I suspect is going to happen. If the senate acquits Trump which it seems they will, it’s going to backfire on the republicans big time. Everything is going to come out about the Ukraine scandal slowly from now until November. They could have gotten witnesses they said no. They could have gotten more evidence, they said no. So when it all comes out they’ll have no defense that they let him walk and it will all hang on their heads. His guilt will be on full display and all the people that participated will be laid bare and the republicans won’t be able to justify what they did. The same footage and news of them not paying attention during the impeachment trial will be reran over and over again. I believe the democrats know much more and they have a lot left in the chamber. It’s just a matter of time to watch this play out by November when the voters can make their decision.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What this Trump nightmare has reiterated to me is most people are cowards when confronted with power.

In reading “A very stable genius”, the only person who ever stood up to Trump to his face as a subordinate is Rex Tillerson.

He twice stood up for the military brass in the middle of one of Trump’s tantrums.
That’s cause Rex was a real shot caller and dealt with real despots, goons and killers on Exxon’s behalf.. he knew trump was a clown from jump