Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The fact that Trump was recorded in that setting at that particular time prompted by Parnas means that his current snitching is sanctioned by his real bosses. Trump done outlived his usefulness and they are using him to sow further US political chaos.

Parnas isn't the D's friend, but he has and will continue to provide them verifiable evidence of Trump's crimes because he literally is the Russian collusion plug.

achoo

Rookie
Daps
Oh no, I'm saying people are the biggest part of the system. I am one for going after the coddled "American People". We can blame the media, the politicians, the CEOs, but at the end of the day, our apathy and petty divisions allow this shyt to happen.

No one ever takes the "American People" to task. Ever. Every four years, they get their asses kissed by politicians who tell them how great they are and how it's not their fault.

You can't even get 40% of the voting age adults in this country to give a fukk enough to cast a ballot for president. fukk the people.
Absolutely,I do agree that apathy towards our political process is a huge reason why we are here. But even if that is the case why are we expected to give sympathy for people who knowingly voted for a guy who made it clear that certain policies would pass that would harm said voters. Why are black voters ,who consistently get fukked over the most, for the most part sound and logical when they vote, but white voters want to “blow everything up” and no one questions their stupidity/lack of logic.I think the media helps perpetuate this because it’s better to have white voters think everyone else but the rich/elite are fukking them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely, and even more so because he has no finesse. Where as there were a lot of policies and bills that republicans over the last 2 decades have been dreaming about, but know if they were to push for them individually, they would get voted out next term with the quickness, Trump will push anything and everything in his power for some kind of quid pro quo that is in his personal interest. Look at healthcare, look at the tax reform, look at immigration, all 3 big ticket items, all three, under any other president in any other party would be fukking TOXIC enough to end any house member or senators career. Now they have someone that will take all their bullets for them, because their constituents are under a fukking spell. WE know, maybe a couple of dozen of us in here, know how fukking serious this is, and the long term affects of what has already been done, forget about what would happen if he got another term, but it seems like everybody else, MSM especially, are treating this like it’s not as big a deal as it really is, and they make it out to be some “palace intrigue” as opposed to the actual fall of a fukking empire that has been sped up. If it’s already signed, sealed, and delivered, I guess it will come to be, but, still, it’s so ticking depressing to watch the okey doke in real time, and not be able to do much about it.

Ita gonna cost them their seats on November. As what already happened to the GOP in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If he didnt know them, it wouldn't be that easy to get into a room with him. I guess this cannot be introduced into the impeachment hearings?
It will undoubtedly get mentioned today during opening remarks but unless evidence is allowed or witnesses to be called, it won't officially be entered into record.