Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m reading “A stable genius” which just come out. The stupidity of Trump when laid out from end to end is something else.
The fact that we have a system that allows a total buffoon like Trump to be in the White House is an indictment on the whole country.

At some point you have to blame people rather than the system though. 62 million people voted for Trump in 2016 and around the same number will still vote for him again this year if not more. Even the most well-designed system in the world won't work if the people using it are stupid, corrupt, or malevolent. Ultimately Trump and the Republicans are in office because of voters.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

1:44:53

Frank from Birmingham with the call in to end all call ins:wow:

This breh held nothing back:wow:

Edit:

It's insane how the Republican callers will just get on there and it's like they're reading off a bullet point list of talking points. They all say the exact same thing, like everyone knows they're just watching Fox, but even within that paradigm it's just like zombies..

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At some point you have to blame people rather than the system though. 62 million people voted for Trump in 2016 and around the same number will still vote for him again this year if not more. Even the most well-designed system in the world won't work if the people using it are stupid, corrupt, or malevolent. Ultimately Trump and the Republicans are in office because of voters.

More people will vote for Trump in 2020 than 2016? :what:

Trump hasnt converted a single Dem or Independent to vote for him. Any Republican that even stood next to him, lost their seats. Even in Southern states.

He is being dragged through the mud in the media and his health is deteriorating before our very eyes. He is gonna get smoked in the general election and all those GOP senators are gonna lose their deats in November.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Edit:

It's insane how the Republican callers will just get on there and it's like they're reading off a bullet point list of talking points. They all say the exact same thing, like everyone knows they're just watching Fox, but even within that paradigm it's just like zombies..

:snoop: at the caller immediately after him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More people will vote for Trump in 2020 than 2016? :what:

Trump hasnt converted a single Dem or Independent to vote for him. Any Republican that even stood next to him, lost their seats. Even in Southern states.

He is being dragged through the mud in the media and his health is deteriorating before our very eyes. He is gonna get smoked in the general election and all those GOP senators are gonna lose their deats in November.

2020 is predicted to be a very high turnout election. I'd expect Trump to get more votes but also for the Dem (whoever it is) to get more votes than Hillary did simply because more people will vote overall.

That said it's naive to think the vast majority of Trump voters won't vote for him again. Midterms just aren't predictive of presidential elections (see 2010/2012) and as far as I'm concerned after 2016 Democrats shouldn't consider themselves to have anything in the bag.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Edit:

Cause Trump sold the dream that every WS wants. No matter how poor I am, I am better than the black man.

That man's call cuts me to my soul. :wow:

Trump demoralises good people. @ExodusNirvana, I understand the anger and pain breh.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

full

nunes is a miserable guy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
2020 is predicted to be a very high turnout election. I'd expect Trump to get more votes but also for the Dem (whoever it is) to get more votes than Hillary did simply because more people will vote overall.

That said it's naive to think the vast majority of Trump voters won't vote for him again. Midterms just aren't predictive of presidential elections (see 2010/2012) and as far as I'm concerned after 2016 Democrats shouldn't consider themselves to have anything in the bag.

Once Dems have 60 or more seats with a Blue House of Reresentatives, Trump a dead man anyway. To think that Dems been voting in these odd years and making upsets in races that they were predicted to lose, now want to sit down in 2020 is just illogical. And highly unlikely.

Ans no credible posters cosigns that message you spreading.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
"If right doesn't matter,
It doesn't matter how good the Constitution is.
It doesn't matter how brilliant the framers were.
It doesn't matter how good or bad our advocacy in this trial is.
It doesn't matter how well written the oath of impartiality is.
If right doesn't matter, we're lost.
If the truth doesn't matter, we're lost."

--- Adam Schiff 2020

#RightMatters

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They should. Just impeach him. The base will get over it.

The Republican base will only vote for Republicans anyway. They aren't like fickle ass Democrats. The GOP hates Trump but they love that he will pursue their agenda in all of its evil, deal with and defend him because of it. I dont think they have one problem with what he does and probably moreso dislikes him because they know he isnt a true Republican.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Republican base will only vote for Republicans anyway. They aren't like fickle ass Democrats. The GOP hates Trump but they love that he will pursue their agenda in all of its evil, deal with and defend him because of it. I dont think they have one problem with what he does and probably moreso dislikes him because they know he isnt a true Republican.

Yeah. No matter who faces Trump. I wouldn’t let the Bernie or Biden people think they are going to win these people white Trump supporters.

Trump being a lying tax evader isn’t a negative. Republicans hate taxes.

This white people just want the Dems to hear them as a priority but they won’t vote for them.