Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The willful ignorance is crazy. We are more read-in on whats going on than sitting US Senators, thats scary and embarrassing.

That's probably not true at all. I can't imagine no senator getting zero questions about Trump. They'd atleast make a staff member keep them updated.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Even though I don't think it will matter, I've been reaching out to both of my states R senators. This guy Ted Cruz is especially embarrassing, he only won 50.9% of the vote but acts like he has a mandate from God to represent only the republican party. There's a significant amount of impeachment support in Texas despite it being a "red" state. It's sad that I'm basically disenfranchised as a voter because my "impartial" senators are allowed to play party over country and ignore the 40%+ of us that don't fukk with their party and the 45%+ of us that think these proceedings are justified.

Texas voters evenly split on impeachment of Donald Trump, UT/TT Poll finds

DbVr5Qx.png

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump in translation: president's mangled language stumps interpreters

From 2017:
Interactions with world leaders have left interpreters scratching their heads about how to communicate what Trump is trying to say, when his speech baffles even native English speakers.

His idiosyncratic take on the English language is causing trouble for interpreters around the world. In Asia, where the middle classes pride themselves on their English ability, Trump’s fumbles are widely mocked. But translating Trump for almost two-thirds of the world’s population is causing chaos among translators.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You see him today? Dude is a straight junkie

Disclaimer- guard your peace of mind when watching him because this man is not well

Pullet Surprises? Lmao

Dude doesn't now how to pronounce Pulitzer Prize. fukkin dumb af and sounds like he's totally exhausted.