Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

QQeZcZL.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Schiff has been speaking. He is laying this shyt out for even a person with no political interest to understand. Got the tweets, video clips and all his statements to reporters. Trump own words make the Republicans defending him look like the a$$hole they truly are. How you gone stand up and argue against Trump own admissions with a straight face?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I said months ago to watch Kennedy.

He plays dumb but he's a Rhodes scholar and isn't really fukking with Trump like that. He'll do a rally with Trump for his elections but if you watched during the mueller investigation, he was always looking for more ins to get more information and was fairly open minded.

:stopitslime: He the worse. Right up there with Graham. Your ass just be posting to post. Lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

He plays dumb but he's a Rhodes scholar and isn't really fukking with Trump like that. He'll do a rally with Trump for his elections but if you watched during the mueller investigation, he was always looking for more ins to get more information and was fairly open minded.
He just seriously admitted to having his head in the sand while the POTUS has been breaking the law. That's not open minded, thats either naive or plain stupid.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He just seriously admitted to having his head in the sand while the POTUS has been breaking the law. That's not open minded, thats either naive or plain stupid.

Man said Ukraine meddled in the election with a straight face, loose skin dripping and all, right in national tv.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Schiff and Jeffreys are doing great but what the fukk is Roberts doing. He might as well just fast forward this and let us know he just here to protect Trump

I don't think Roberts has any role until they get to the Q & A part of the trial. And that's just to provide legal guidance or advice.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@pdmcleod
Mitch McConnell's poker face finally broke. After 2 hours of talking and 15 mins after senators expected a break, Schiff seems to wrap up then says "now let me turn to the second article of impeachment."

McConnell threw his hands down and made a clear "are you kidding me?" face.
3:16 PM - Jan 22, 2020

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

one of the worst posts ive ever seen

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Listening to Schumer on Maddow right now. It’s crazy to hear him say that a lot of these Senators are hearing this information for the first time.

He’s also saying Senators aren’t really getting up and wandering off like is being reported. He said a lot of them are engaged because it’s the first time hearing this stuff.

Last edited: