Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Listening to Schumer on Maddow right now. It’s crazy to hear him say that a lot of these Senators are hearing this information for the first time.

He’s also saying people aren’t really getting up and wandering off like is being reported. He said a lot of them are engaged because it’s the first time hearing this stuff.
The willful ignorance is crazy. We are more read-in on whats going on than sitting US Senators, thats scary and embarrassing.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The willful ignorance is crazy. We are more read-in on whats going on than sitting US Senators, thats scary and embarrassing.

Yeah that part was intriguing to me. He made it sound like a lot of them were opening their eyes. I still don’t have any faith in them to do the right thing, but it was interesting.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah that part was intriguing to me. He made it sound like a lot of them were opening their eyes. I still don’t have any faith in them to do the right thing, but it was interesting.
Republicans have no shame. They will ride the trump train until the wheels fall off. Then they will claim they were always concerned about his behaviour but felt there wasn't enough evidence to remove him. Then they will blame democrats for overly pursuing instead of building a case that could be bi-partisan and result in a conviction. And their voters will stick with them because that's what they do and vote for another imbecile to be their president.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m being pessimistic of course, but it allowed this whole process to still appear fair. We are going to trust that the 2020 election is safe because they gave us a “win” during the midterms. The democrats did what they could with what they were given, but if McConnell is able to pull of an acquittal then it really didn’t matter that the dems won in 18. Now of course we are much more aware of the gop’s corruption, but they don’t give a fukk and Barr is sitting on all the indictments/got the fbi in his pocket. They’re banking on the general public’s stupidity/laziness and belief that “our system works” to allow them to get away with it. It just might work.

Those swing states all have Democratic governors, so no cheating will go down. The Dems voter base, and even non voters alike, are FIRED UP to historic levels. Even more than 2008 levels.

All those GOP senators are done for. They know it themselves that it is going to go downhill from here.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

200.webp