Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If they can keep RBG alive best believe they'll keep Trump alive
Yep, Trump isn't dying anytime soon unless someone gets to him. But that seems impossible. I did have a dream some months back where Stephen Miller stabbed in the neck. :blessed:

Wouldn't that be great if his own people took him out? Wow. Imagine Fox news trying to spin that one. Stephen Miller deep state agent been working with the dems all along! :russ:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You see him today? Dude is a straight junkie

Disclaimer- guard your peace of mind when watching him because this man is not well

They were laughing at Trump last night on MSNBC about something similar to this and Maya Wiley was like, I do not think its funny that the president talks about dead people as if they are still alive. He has a serious mental flaws and its scary. They were originally talking about how he was talking about Elon Musk.

"He likes rockets, and he does good at rockets too, by the way," Trump said. "I never saw — where the engines come down with no wings, no anything and they're landing — I said, 'I've never seen that before.'

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
PP_2020.01.22_impeachment_0-03.png

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They were laughing at Trump last night on MSNBC about something similar to this and Maya Wiley was like, I do not think its funny that the president talks about dead people as if they are still alive. He has a serious mental flaws and its scary. She was referring to think they were originally talking about how he was talking about Elon Musk.

They were laughing at Trump all the way through November 2016 too. Liberals better get off their high horse and start dealing with this seriously. :ufdup: