Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hakeem is goin in but imagine the patience it takes to get up there and present a well thought out exhibit like this and then in a few seconds all 53 Republicans will..

:russell: :camby:

and then it's over.... I don't think it's possible for rural voters to be so dumb to think this is a real trial. I think even they know it's fixed but they don't care.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We have really got to start seriously protesting-I mean coordinated economic protests. Like we are inches away from a coup at this point, and I’m not trying to be contrarian but I think these republican senators are so comfortable doing this because they know the fix is in for November.

So why wasn’t the fix in back in 2018 and 2019? In the congressional races for republicans could keep the house?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
We have really got to start seriously protesting-I mean coordinated economic protests. Like we are inches away from a coup at this point, and I’m not trying to be contrarian but I think these republican senators are so comfortable doing this because they know the fix is in for November.

I agree. We should been in the streets when they had those kids in cages denying basic hygiene products and medical attention to them.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

(Keep calling tho)