Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i usually start off with "hey senator, i know you're probably busy watching donald trump fukk your wife, but"

giphy.gif

Holy shyt...:mjlol:....:deadrose:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m being pessimistic of course, but it allowed this whole process to still appear fair. We are going to trust that the 2020 election is safe because they gave us a “win” during the midterms. The democrats did what they could with what they were given, but if McConnell is able to pull of an acquittal then it really didn’t matter that the dems won in 18. Now of course we are much more aware of the gop’s corruption, but they don’t give a fukk and Barr is sitting on all the indictments/got the fbi in his pocket. They’re banking on the general public’s stupidity/laziness and belief that “our system works” to allow them to get away with it. It just might work.
Dems back in 2018 won the house in a land slide and it was a referendum on trump and to check his abuse of power.. Dems did what they were voted in to do.. The voters don’t forget and looking at the current trends of 2018/19 the gop senate is going to lose bad in Nov on the down ballot..

Mitch is literally polling underwater in his state at 35%... all incumbents poll at 48-50% going into election year..

Graham is in a fog fight with his senate challenger.. shyt going to be spooky for the GOP come NOV 9th

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dems back in 2018 won the house in a land slide and it was a referendum on trump and to check his abuse of power.. Dems did what they were voted in to do.. The voters don’t forget and looking at the current trends of 2018/19 the gop senate is going to lose bad in Nov on the down ballot..

Mitch is literally polling underwater in his state at 35%... all incumbents poll at 48-50% going into election year..

Graham is in a fog fight with his senate challenger.. shyt going to be spooky for the GOP come NOV 9th

If Graham or Georgia go Democratic(or both) that will be the true thing to scare Republicans. Meaning their gerrymandering and southern firewall is collapsing.

I think they are prepared to lose North Carolina or Arizona.