Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No one, including Schumer himself, expected his amendments to pass...the key here is the vote for witnesses. This is where the often disturbed but rarely on the right side of history senators like Collins and Romney, along with other whispered deserters are expected to buck the party line.

Stay the course, call your senators and we see how it shakes out.

Assuming they want Trump acquitted for the SotU to brag. They will probably limit it to one witness.

achoo

Rookie
Daps
We have really got to start seriously protesting-I mean coordinated economic protests. Like we are inches away from a coup at this point, and I’m not trying to be contrarian but I think these republican senators are so comfortable doing this because they know the fix is in for November.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No one, including Schumer himself, expected his amendments to pass...the key here is the vote for witnesses. This is where the often disturbed but rarely on the right side of history senators like Collins and Romney, along with other whispered deserters are expected to buck the party line.

Stay the course, call your senators and we see how it shakes out.
:comeon:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he touched mother

:mjlit:

I would post my pence smiley but the coli took it away

:popcorn3:
I got you
Resolve.png

bobbleresolve.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We have really got to start seriously protesting-I mean coordinated economic protests. Like we are inches away from a coup at this point, and I’m not trying to be contrarian but I think these republican senators are so comfortable doing this because they know the fix is in for November.

Even if Trump gets voted out, most Senators live in safe states, so no fix is really even needed.

There are only a couple that have even the slightest chance of losing their seats, and they're going to feel their best bet is to keep the base happy.

Entire system is fukked up. The whole idea of each state getting two Senators regardless of population is inherently unfair and gives white/rural voters more voting power than everyone else.