Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My goodness, I had almost forgotten how sh*tty and obtuse of a poster you are.
8Ce2Afj.png
wish i could say the same for you
0cNxi0F.png

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Val sucked the energy out the room for me, taking 20 minutes to get one sentence out trying to emphasize every word

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Mitt Romney & Lisa Murdowski are the ones everyone was hoping would do the right thing. Spineless fukks.
:deadmanny:Why? When have those 2 ever done the right thing?:heh: People must have forgotten candidate Romney lying his ass off on the debate stage.:hhh: They will find a spine when their is a democratic president.:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No one, including Schumer himself, expected his amendments to pass...the key here is the vote for witnesses. This is where the often disturbed but rarely on the right side of history senators like Collins and Romney, along with other whispered deserters are expected to buck the party line.

Stay the course, call your senators and we see how it shakes out.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No one, including Schumer himself, expected his amendments to pass...the key here is the vote for witnesses. This is where the often disturbed but rarely on the right side of history senators like Collins and Romney, along with other whispered deserters are expected to buck the party line.

Stay the course, call your senators and we see how it shakes out.
Pretty useless to have witnesses without documents whole shyt is a sham to say " I didn't cover up"lol

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:deadmanny:Why? When have those 2 ever done the right thing?:heh: People must have forgotten candidate Romney lying his ass off on the debate stage.:hhh: They will find a spine when their is a democratic president.:mjlol:

He been pump faking every time a reporter asks him a question . Trying to appear he has a spine. I dont know enough about Murkowski to speak on the ire directed her way.