Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have no idea. Was it the Haiti scandal? Doubt it, people here dont like immigrants. Crime Bill that she didnt sign? Dunno, they like Biden and Bernie. I dont know enough about the hatred for her to even respond to this with any level of intelligence.
It all stems back to a Republican political operative back in the 90’s that started a disinformation campaign accusing them of outlandish bizarre shyt. 1 single opp lit the fuse and it spread like wild fire, I read a long ass article about it a few months ago, fukking fascinating. The reason it blew up the way that it has is because she is a powerful women, and that comes in slightly behind a powerful poc to these fakkit fukkface clown puzzy inbred cowards.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Voting now on whether to kill the amendment to subpoena WH documents and records. Schumer's amendment and McConnell rose to table it.

They tabled it. 53-47. Schumer is proposing another amendment for documents to State Department now.

So much for the 4 GOP Senators they hoped would not go along with no witnesses or documents.

Edit to fix my #'s above.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lofgren and Schiff dropping bombs.
it's crazy that literally none of these shythead republicans or lawyers actually talk about trump's conduct, they just whine about the process

i mean it's this simple: let's say the next democrat president goes to a foreign country and says "i know you need this aid, i want you to do us a favor though. nikki haley who i'm running against, i think she's corrupt. start an investigation into her".

republicans OK with that? :dahell:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's crazy that literally none of these shythead republicans or lawyers actually talk about trump's conduct, they just whine about the process

i mean it's this simple: let's say the next democrat president goes to a foreign country and says "i know you need this aid, i want you to do us a favor though. nikki haley who i'm running against, i think she's corrupt. start an investigation into her".

republicans OK with that? :dahell:

Well at least it's there for all to see that they're fully compromised.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ABC
Sen. Susan Collins: "Prior to hearing the case and the answers to Senators’ questions, I will vote to table any attempts by either side to subpoena documents or witnesses before that stage in the trial." https://abcn.ws/2GcSxJq

EO1ipqZW4AMMF5o

16:52 - 21 Jan 2020