Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They have no shame

They wont face consequences except for possibly losing their seat

Losing their seat is the ultimate consequence. Being a sycophant isn't illegal so not sure what other consequences they should be subject too. And yeah sure, start a new thread. I suggested a "Nothing will happen to Trump" thread some time ago for all of you who constantly come in here and say it (even though its been acknowledged repeatedly that the Senate won't convict) so you all can dap each other up.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Schiff is up there laying out all the reasons with evidence on why Trump should be impeached. (this cspan video looks like something from the 80's) Wait till Jim Jordan and Stefnik get there, its going to be night and day presentations. Straight welcome to crazy town.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Schiff is up there laying out all the reasons with evidence on why Trump should be impeached. (this cspan video looks like something from the 80's) Wait till Jim Jordan and Stefnik get there, its going to be night and day presentations. Straight welcome to crazy town.
Schiff is laying out everything and repubs just like :russell:innocent!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Losing their seat is the ultimate consequence. Being a sycophant isn't illegal so not sure what other consequences they should be subject too. And yeah sure, start a new thread. I suggested a "Nothing will happen to Trump" thread some time ago for all of you who constantly come in here and say it (even though its been acknowledged repeatedly that the Senate won't convict) so you all can dap each other up.
Why you include me in that?

I'm just commenting on the senators being smart forb stepping down early

It dont matter when they do it...theybwont face additional consequences if they stay in and wait until they lose their seat

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We need someone to go up there and break it down in folksy English.

No big words. American can't follow Schiff. He's too polished.
Don't matter what language, these people know what side they on. Schiff could have video and they still wouldn't budge. Hell they have video and they still won't budge!

That's where we at.