Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The GOP is going to be hella salty if Justice Roberts rules the need for witnesses.

But he just gave this administration cover in the expediting of the ACA decision so he's a wild card.
He better do something if he doesn't want to be remembered for not doing shyt during this clown show trial. We all give RBG shyt for not retiring but I doubt she'd let any of this fly if she was Chief Justice.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Conflicted.

On one hand, I want to see the Republicans wake up and take this serious.

On the other hand, I want them to fukk this up and lose their seats.
You'll get the second wish regardless...I think it's part of why they are so slow on the uptake. They know their position is in peril no matter what they do. In too deep. The ones who saw the tide turning have already retired and/or stepped down. Remember everyone who stepped down and retired! It will go down in history as them being the smart ones.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Ain't shyt gone happen to Trump but it's not going to look good to have an impeachment on his record going into an election year. I say let McConnell run his bullshyt and fukk up this impeachment trial b/c one way or another Republicans are going to fukk themselves over come November.

Half of the country wants Trump up out of office and McConnell & Republicans are holding onto their jobs by the skin of their teeth.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You'll get the second wish regardless...I think it's part of why they are so slow on the uptake. They know their position is in peril no matter what they do. In too deep. The ones who saw the tide turning have already retired and/or stepped down. Remember everyone who stepped down and retired! It will go down in history as them being the smart ones.
They have no shame

They wont face consequences except for possibly losing their seat

Daps
The GOP is going to be hella salty if Justice Roberts rules the need for witnesses.

But he just gave this administration cover in the expediting of the ACA decision so he's a wild card.
He’s just there to watch over. He has no power to rule on anything. The Senate has all that power. That is why this is so serious, and ridiculous. Any other trial has witnesses and all the evidence. But this won’t, because the people in power don’t want it included, and they would have to have a few people break rank, and vote against their party.