Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Daps
Not actually at midnight but running well past. Trial would actually start around 1PM when Justice Roberts finishes his SCOTUS duties for the day, McConnell's rules mean they'd run at least 12 hours a day for the two allotted days of arguments.

So starting tomorrow, we’re going to be doing 12 hour days starting at 1???? I thought just today started at 1!!!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not actually at midnight but running well past. Trial would actually start around 1PM when Justice Roberts finishes his SCOTUS duties for the day, McConnell's rules mean they'd run at least 12 hours a day for the two allotted days of arguments.

Thanks for the clarification. I was watching Lawrence last night, I guess McConnell released the trial rules and they were talking like it starts at Midnight.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I have a bad feeling about this brehs:beli:

McConnell is being a dirty snake . This is a fukking shame.
We should all know that's how it was gonna go down.

Acquitted just in time for the state of the union. Claim total exoneration (AGAIN) and continue his dismantling of democracy. He will then commit another crime and another and another.
:francis: