Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Pat Cipollone seems to be arguing process. Him and Sekulow have yet to argue against the facts of the case.

That's because they have no defense of Trump. They can't defend him because he's guilty as sin, so they are going to instead bog the trial down by getting hung up on the particulars and attacking the democrats. Same shyt they did during the testimonies. They will try to obfuscate everything because they have nothing else.

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
This dude just said no Republicans were allowed in the rooms when witnesses were being deposed. That is an outright lie. WTF.

Edit: I'm amazed at their angle. I really am.
Doesn't matter to their base. They believe anything against the left and if there is something that is unflattering to the right then it's fake.:francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Schiff: "They made the representation that the House is claiming there is no such thing as executive privilege. That's nonsense. No here has ever suggested there's no such this as executive privilege. But the interesting thing here is, they never claimed executive privilege."
15:25 - 21 Jan 2020

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Public outrage is and will move the needle:

i've been calling every republican senator for the last couple weeks, and asking if they're ashamed that they're reducing their political legacy to sucking donald trump's dikk

unless it's a woman, i change it to letting donald trump grab them by the p*ssy