Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:francis:

my phone ain't got no headphone jack. in the old days you could find some cheap wired headphones anywere...nowadays nikkas be stingy with the truly wireless ones
Right. I actually have two spares at work. One wired one wireless. I like my aux option just in case. Most newer phones taking them away tho.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kyledcheney
JUST IN: The House says Trump's top impeachment lawyer, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, is a "material fact witness" and must disclose evidence before the start of the trial.

EOz49jHXsAAKCWn

09:10 - 21 Jan 2020

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
America is showing how corrupt it can get right now. It's unjust that Rudy hasn't been charged with crimes.
And he never will. All these big fish are protected. They'll give us the guppies like Cohen and Stone. These obvious criminals just walk around like they know not a damn thing is gonna touch them.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So the impeachment trial is starting at midnight? I understand that Justice Roberts comes over after his day at the Supreme Court but midnight? Mitch McConnell is a mofo man. Just completely void of any shame and not even attempting to make this look like fair trial after all that bytching about how the House process was unfair. I hope they experience a bloodbath come Nov. They're definitely losing more House seats. I hope we can get the Senate, a President elect who isnt afraid of rocking the boat and immediately calls for them all to be prosecuted.

Are we sure we can trust Bolton? :patrice:

No. That mofo still thinks he has a future in politics in Republican circles. He wont rock the boat too much but I also dont think he's full MAGA cult. Had he come out defended and confirmed with Fiona Hill said, I'd have more confidence in him. He wants to be all over the news in order to sell his book.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So the impeachment trial is starting at midnight? I understand that Justice Roberts comes over after his day at the Supreme Court but midnight? Mitch McConnell is a mofo man. Just completely void of any shame and not even attempting to make this look like fair trial after all that bytching about how the House process was unfair. I hope they experience a bloodbath come Nov. They're definitely losing more House seats. I hope we can get the Senate, a President elect who isnt afraid of rocking the boat and immediately calls for them all to be prosecuted.

No. That mofo still thinks he has a future in politics in Republican circles. He wont rock the boat too much but I also dont think he's full MAGA cult. Had he come out defended and confirmed with Fiona Hill said, I'd have more confidence in him. He wants to be all over the news in order to sell his book.

Not actually at midnight but running well past. Trial would actually start around 1PM when Justice Roberts finishes his SCOTUS duties for the day, McConnell's rules mean they'd run at least 12 hours a day for the two allotted days of arguments.