Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Apparently according to some posters, that would be considered a "shytty post".

It is a shyt post. You mofos act like you havent plenty of posts in here acknowledging the Senate wont do their jobs. I know I personally said myself over 20 times. Posters like you and a few others I dont care to name always popping in with shyt. Get your goofy ass outta here and seek attention and validation of your shyt posting eleswhere.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It is a shyt post. You mofos act like you havent plenty of posts in here acknowledging the Senate wont do their jobs. I know I personally said myself over 20 times. Posters like you and a few others I dont care to name always popping in with shyt. Get your goofy ass outta here and seek attention and validation of your shyt posting eleswhere.
shyt belongs in TLR

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There is an ignore option. Use it and keep it moving.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@rebeccaballhaus
Lev Parnas has filed a letter in court—and sent a copy to the DOJ—requesting for Barr to recuse himself from the SDNY investigation into Parnas’s campaign donations and business dealings.
EOwKmdDWoAExFGV

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kaitlancollins
Nearly seven in 10 Americans (69 percent) say that upcoming trial should feature testimony from new witnesses who did not testify in the House impeachment inquiry.

(Interviews were conducted January 16-19 by telephone with 1,156 adult Americans.)CNN poll: 51% say Senate should remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics
@kaitlancollins
The new poll finds 58 percent say Trump abused the power of the presidency to obtain an improper personal political benefit and 57 percent say he obstructed the House of Representatives in its impeachment inquiry. CNN poll: 51% say Senate should remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics