Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah he is going to win now. Amrikkka is still very racist country :manny:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
What is with the Caucasian fascination with vvhite losers historically.

- Love for the the Confederacy which wasn't sustainable because of flawed founding principles and lasted less than 6 years before it got crushed.
- Love for the Germans who lost WWI then conducted a cluster fck of a campaign in WW2 that lasted 6 years before being completely crushed.

These vvhite people have a lot of love for disloyal, immature, poorly developed, and neurotic tactics and manuvers that weren't even successful for a decade. They romanticize and vvhite wash shxt that didn't work in the moment and wasn't sustainable then or now in the name of idealogy.

Hitler was a drug addicted obsessive compulsive narcissist that treated military strategy like playing a board game. His generals were power hungry meglomaniacs that were obsessed with greed, revenge, and treachery.
Domination and subjugation of other races is a core aspect of whiteness and its survival.

Despite their losses, Hitler, Confederates, etc. represent whiteness in its purest, rawest form.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Some jokes go too far

Already sent my ballot in for Kamala thou I don’t think it matters in Florida as I know trump support here

bUt fLoRiDa Is In PlAy :troll:

(I've been hearing this from some of the political YouTube channels I watch due to rising polls in FL, but even I had to call bullshyt on it. :mjlol:)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@RpsAgainstTrump
Journalist Mark Halperin: “I’ve been pitched a story about Donald Trump now for about a week, that if True, would end his campaign.”

https://video-t-1.twimg.com/amplify_video/1848871142611927040/vid/avc1/1280x720/adBIMr0yFFHYvqjA.mp4

2/11
@Ryan_Daigler
I literally can’t think of anything worse than what he’s already done and gotten caught doing.

3/11
@CaliLogicalMind
Nothing can end his campaign. Even if Jesus himself came down and said Trump is a fascist, MAGA would claim Jesus had sold out to the devil. What we need now is to mobilize and work on driving massive turnout.

4/11
@tbailey1976
So why not do your job as a journalist and report the story? Why do so many journalists/publications feel the need to protect Trump?

5/11
@HarrisPeskin
Did he shoot someone on 5th Avenue?

6/11
@DividedWeFa11
Nothing will end his campaign, his is leading a cult and they will never leave his side. Unfortunately they are brainwashed

7/11
@KenOlso55440801
I ain’t buying it.

If p*ssy Grabbing, attacking the Capitol & 34 felonies doesn’t break you out of the /search?q=#MAGACult nothing will.

8/11
@realStevenWalk
What a ridiculous thing to say. Trump has said and done 80,000 things that individually should make people not want him to be PotUS, and he’s still a coin flip to win

9/11
@KellyScaletta
He literally tried to overthrow the government and not one of his supporters gave a fukk.

He could have butt sex with Putin while blowing Bibi, and they wouldn't care.

10/11
@TommasinaResist
Every story about him is about something that should have ended his campaign. But none of them do anything about it. Why is Halpern putting out a teaser, instead of doing his job and REPORTING the fact?

11/11
@ashleighlondon
More proof of Epstein involvement, pedophilia?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
that's why a lot of mufukkaz love Trump, they idolize the fact he gets to do and say anything he wants with no repurcussions. And despite his shytty character, they like his "economics".

They idolize obvious white privilege and to experience it by living vicariously through Trump.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@KamalaHQ
Trump: President Xi is a brilliant man. He runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist

https://video-t-1.twimg.com/amplify_video/1848871988477181952/vid/avc1/1036x576/EV_7U1uKqmdX_ssl.mp4

2/11
@actatumonline
The fact there are millions of Americans willingly ready to sign up for this literally blows my mind.

3/11
@Dog_House_Show
We would rather not be under any iron fist.

4/11
@DenisonBarbs
The Hmong people can attest to the brutality of Xi. It’s abhorrent that Trump is praising him.

5/11
@gatesisthedevil
He is openly saying he wants to be a dictator, and his followers are okay with it. Damn near half of this country is insane.

6/11
@JohnnyLoveless
Nothing funnier than MAGA's saying men who vote for Kamala are beta males, as they volunteer themselves to cuck for Trump under his iron fist.

7/11
@MattBartruff
Trump goes on and on about how much he dislikes China then goes out of his way to praise its dictator. Pick a lane buddy...
:smile:

GaiGRJ9bAAAKQFo.png

8/11
@CashLorenShow
Respecting your enemies is not the same thing as Kamala cowering to them.

9/11
@jeffstrater
Trump’s gushing over dictators again, and he’s already got that dictator look started—freaky hair and shoulder pads included.

10/11
@voterprotectpac
He's literally hinting to us what he plans to do.

11/11
@FirstCupCoffee2
This should not be allowed. The continuous threats against Americans. I can’t believe we are being asked to choose like this. He should be in jail. He is a national security threat

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196