Trump: ‘I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Had’

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Human history is short to a point but if funny people only are able to remember the last 500 years.

In the entirety of human history there were more white slaves but still the average person only think blacks were slaves 200 years ago.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Sometimes I think he is trying to lose on purpose, or the powers that be are conducting a social experiment with this presidential run
He made a huge bet. Probably got a parlay on a landslide because there's no fukking way:wtf::wtf::wtf: this is even more unhinged than the normal unhinged.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes I think he is trying to lose on purpose, or the powers that be are conducting a social experiment with this presidential run

It's his personality, this is who he is. A massive narcissist incapable of approaching any issue without first considering how it benefits him. Who values loyalty of competency, has no morals and does not give a fukk about anyone but himself.

In fiction terms he is Tony Soprano. In real life terms he is Jake LaMotta. An east coast blowhard who perpetually lies, cheats, and steals while viewing himself as the victim.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Human history is short to a point but if funny people only are able to remember the last 500 years.

In the entirety of human history there were more white slaves but still the average person only think blacks were slaves 200 years ago.
Shut the fukk up cac

tenor.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A good 40+ minutes from the most insufferable Neo Liberal

He gets deep into it, but

Trump moves through the world without the behavioral inhibition that most of us labor under​

Basically Trump is popular because he's unfiltered, even if people don't like what he's saying, but especially when they like what he's saying.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The european christians began abolishing the enslavement of other european Christians by early millennia. ~1000 ad

inter african slave trade has been going on just as long and has went on far longer by a 1000 years