Trump: ‘I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Had’

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sometimes I think he is trying to lose on purpose, or the powers that be are conducting a social experiment with this presidential run
I think he’s just so old that he‘s not sharp enough to stay on code. Guaranteed to say ”n***r” out loud within a year if he’s not in jail first

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's a trip every time it sinks in to me that I'm living through a really goofy chapter in history that will have every history student reading it like :what:

The same way I read through various periods of history with the :why:

Kids gonna be like and they still voted for him:why:

Then again, with the way they are rewriting history and with project 2025 dept of education shyt on the horizon, who knows how this period will be remembered in textbooks

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
What is with the Caucasian fascination with vvhite losers historically.

- Love for the the Confederacy which wasn't sustainable because of flawed founding principles and lasted less than 6 years before it got crushed.
- Love for the Germans who lost WWI then conducted a cluster fck of a campaign in WW2 that lasted 6 years before being completely crushed.

These vvhite people have a lot of love for disloyal, immature, poorly developed, and neurotic tactics and manuvers that weren't even successful for a decade. They romanticize and vvhite wash shxt that didn't work in the moment and wasn't sustainable then or now in the name of idealogy.

Hitler was a drug addicted obsessive compulsive narcissist that treated military strategy like playing a board game. His generals were power hungry meglomaniacs that were obsessed with greed, revenge, and treachery.

Last edited:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
A good 40+ minutes from the most insufferable Neo Liberal

He gets deep into it, but

Trump moves through the world without the behavioral inhibition that most of us labor under​

Basically Trump is popular because he's unfiltered, even if people don't like what he's saying, but especially when they like what he's saying.

People dig too deep on this stuff. He’s popular because half the country still isn’t over the civil war and he says what they are feeling. People claim they don’t like what he’s saying but are still voting for him are just ashamed to express their true feelings.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying. These shills are stupid as fukk constantly promoting him by posting his every damn move and word.

When this country collapse, white folks better hold their hands and say we did this.

Yall stupidity and insecurities caused us to elect and put some off the wickedest people in power

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
What is the Caucasian fascination with vvhite losers historically.

- Love for the the Confederacy which lasted less than 6 years before it got crushed
- Love for the Germans who lost WWI then conducted a cluster fck of a campaign in WW2 that lasted 6 years before being completely crushed.

These vvhite people have a lot of love for disloyal, immature, poorly developed, and neurotic tactics and manuvers that weren't even successful for a decade. They romanticize and vvhite wash shxt that didn't work in the moment and wasn't sustainable then or now in the name of idealogy.

Hitler was a drug addict, obsessive compulsive narcissist that treated military strategy liken playing a board game. His generals were power hungry meglomaniacs that were obsessed with greed, revenge, and treachery.
birds of a feather flock together.....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A good 40+ minutes from the most insufferable Neo Liberal

He gets deep into it, but

Trump moves through the world without the behavioral inhibition that most of us labor under​

Basically Trump is popular because he's unfiltered, even if people don't like what he's saying, but especially when they like what he's saying.

that's why a lot of mufukkaz love Trump, they idolize the fact he gets to do and say anything he wants with no repurcussions. And despite his shytty character, they like his "economics".