Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
From YouTube comments lmao

————————————————————
Charles Cole

"Doctors say I'm a fantastic Corona carrier...best they've seen...best EVER...incredible blood...nobody thought a president could carry a virus like this...nobody knew...some people, many people...nobody has seen anything like this...world leaders...many leaders, quite a few, more than any number of world leaders before...are calling me...it's never happened before...it's an awesome thing...terrible thing for Hope...but she told me, many have told me, they've never seen a president tackle a pandemic while carrying a virus...and people are saying, many people, at least more people that we've seen before...this is an amazing thing."

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Black people with conspiracy theories is a mental illness. It's like they refuse to believe that a white dude in his position could get sick. :wow:
It’s not that. It’s just that with so many lies and fukkery Trump has done, nobody puts it past him to be stupid enough to feign being sick to stall the election process.

He’s like the bully that didn’t expect to get his ass beat by a wimp on the playground and told his mom he was sick so he wouldn’t have to go to school to get roasted the next day.

I fully don’t put it past Trump to try and drag this out, declare a national state of emergency to stop the election. He will literally do anything to stay in power because as a couple of other posters said...he goin to jail when he gets outta the White House.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
And yet these old cacs still out in stores this morning without a mask.

They should mandate a 10k fine and 6 months in city jail if caught without a mask inside public places.

These two old af cacs I saw were the only two mf’s in the store without a mask. Dam idiots can’t grasp it. It’s like the entire store was protecting them. I wanted to DDT both their old asses on the concrete.

Where are they still doing this?

I live in Tulsa, OK. And even HERE we have a mask mandate that a majority of people are abiding by.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
MWGQWOa.gif

Hope the whole circle gets it and dies. Extra hope that Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz had contact with them all, and extra extra hope that Rand Paul gets it again and it finishes the job :blessed: