Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Black people with conspiracy theories is a mental illness. It's like they refuse to believe that a white dude in his position could get sick. :wow:

saw this on reddit :russ:

4OwUE5q.png

Last edited:

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't want him to die. I want him to suffer through the absolute worst symptoms and be at the weakest state possible. In that state, I want him to see his election loss and wait in that ICU for those debt collectors to come knocking. I want him and fully aware of his house of cards imploding with nothing he can do about it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We still got the election in November and all the bs that will come with that. Plus Corona still wants to team up with the flu for her big showing at the end of the season.

More shyt will happen between now and January. It feels like 3 episodes before the finale.

And the 2 hour season finale will be RECKLESS.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Mild symptoms is usually the start and can progress to worse symptoms over the coming days. Let us hope for the worst.

Tomorrow I want to hear he woke up with shortness of breath and muscle aches.

they’re not going to report on any of that. I think the silence from trump himself is speaking volumes

Daps
They are tired of dealing with Covid and talking about covid. They don’t want to pay anymore stimulus packages and they want to fully open the economy.
They showing you that the most protected human being on earth got covid so there’s nothing you can do to avoid it either.
Get back to work :ufdup:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't want him to die. I want him to suffer through the absolute worst symptoms and be at the weakest state possible. In that state, I want him to see his election loss and wait in that ICU for those debt collectors to come knocking. I want him and fully aware of his house of cards imploding with nothing he can do about it.
I want him to die fukk him!

Over 205,000 Americans are no longer here because of his negligence towards coronavirus he deserves to Die the most painful miserable death as possible!