Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yeah, I'm with you but I do get it where they come from cause the timing is strange with all leaked tape audiotapes, the debate fukkery, all of a sudden President Trump and Thot First Lady have tested positive. The Election is Nov 3rd.
I could understand maybe if he was the only one, but he definitely has it with all these people in his circle coming down with it too. Plus, is it really hard to believe when he hasn't been wearing a mask like he should or following the proper precautions?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
upload_2020-10-2_11-53-23.jpeg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Funny to see so-called good Christian black folks want Trump to live even though he took out an ad in the New York Times calling for the deaths of the Central Park five.
:mjpls:

its funny you want him to live because you couldn't with wish death upon anybody...meanwhile Trump obviously wants you to die.
:mjpls:

Trump deserves to die the most painful miserable agonizing in lonely death for the pain he's inflicted on the American public and the world.

:demonic:

fukk the dumb shyt he's a mass murderer. He has the blood of over 200,000 Americans on his hands

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could understand maybe if he was the only one, but he definitely has it with all these people in his circle coming down with it too. Plus, is it really hard to believe when he hasn't been wearing a mask like he should or following the proper precautions?

You're right since he's not the only one.