Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I hate to be this guy smh but how would we know if he REALLY had it though?

The stock markets are already sinking and he’s about miss out on rallies right before election, I doubt he’s lying for something that would make up for those things. He couldn’t keep some type of plan under wraps anyway.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Knowing how much of a liar Trump is, there's a small part of me thinking he's lying about having it and then two weeks later he'll say he beat it and it was nothing at all and energize his fanbase :beli: He's that much of a scumbag to do this.

Trumpaveli :lupe:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The stock markets are already sinking and he’s about miss out on rallies right before election, I doubt he’s lying for something that would make up for those things. He couldn’t keep some type of plan under wraps anyway.
Exactly.

To add to that, he held an ego stroke briefing in the rose garden bullshytting about making the curve on the virus and reopening the economy just 3 days ago..

So how does lying about RONA help him?

He has the best medical care in the world, everyone expects his orange fat ass to survive...So what is he gaining by lying about having COVID?

This is a MASSIVE win for Biden and the Dems...