Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
I have been dealing with covid for the last two weeks or so and I’m under quarantine. I can’t smell shyt, headaches, chest pressure, etc....

I want that POS to just feel some of that to see it’s not a hoax. I bet so many people in the White House are infected..

I am hoping you have a speedy recovery!!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
5f4cd17c2300003100f8554f.jpeg

How does an "underlying condition" make it less deadly ... ?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
There are probably a lot of people who have or had Covid19.

It's a virus. This may actually help Trump if he recovers and tests negative for covid.

I don't think it's been as deadly as the media has made it seem it is. unless you have some kind of health issue or pre-existing condition you'll probably be fine.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know when "mainstream media" said everyone who gets it is gonna die :snoop:

They have graphs and statistics on literally every major media site showing who is dying, probabilities and all that.

First these alternative universe clowns shyt on CDC, then they shyt on mainstream media for reporting what CDC is saying, then they make up a lie about mainstream media not reporting what CDC is saying :mindblown:

Do people with some medical condition deserve deserve less love than people who are fully healthy :dahell:

And I don't agree with full lockdown, I just think the government needs a plan whether it's lenient or strict, a detailed plan and clear communication is what's needed. These clowns are switching up everyday from hoax to China trying to kill us to just a small flu to Bill Deblasio does not care to drink detergent brehs :snoop: