Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this too. I don’t know what to believe in 2020 anymore.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

If this is to believed, then he definitely has it. Also, I highly doubt him being "sick" for two weeks is all of a sudden going to boost his support considerably to where Biden actually has to be worried. He has absolutely zero good will with anyone besides his base, and HE'S the reason why COVID-19 is still rampant in America right now anyway. Sure, there might be some gullible folks out there that fall for it, but surely nobody here thinks those individuals were impartial voters to begin with?

But let's say you're right and he IS faking it. He's an idiot, because most people wouldn't fall for it besides his base. There's still 200k+ people dead from the virus, possibly climbing to double that by December. He has a month before Election Day, and a positive diagnosis takes away time from him being out here trying to campaign desperately. The narrative wouldn't change because people smart enough to think for themselves will realize that he's a President and therefore will obviously have access to the best doctors and treatment in the country -- but what about the average citizen that DOESN'T? Plus he looks dumb regardless because he ridiculed mask wearing and downplayed the virus for most of a year. For him to be faking it, it'd mean he willingly is taking an L and having his ego bruised. And he'd be clowned even harder when comes back anyway. Would he want to do that, in order to hopefully get some slim chance of a momentum going? I dunno...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GYUuqgW.gif

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
i see a lot of people saying he probably gave it to biden at the debate (tuesday)

they get tested everyday
trump and biden tested negative on tuesday and wednesday, trump got it on thursday. hopefully biden is safe. as for trump.. thoughts & prayers. :unimpressed:
Biden only gets tested once a week. It takes a few days to show up once contracting it as well.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
If he died ; would Pence have a better chance since Trump is gone, or would he have a worse chance since the rednecks don't get fired up the same way by him?
pence looks like a 80's tv movie villain that only appeal to white religious conservatives breh would crash and burn in every demo besides racist cacs and religious people

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i see a lot of people saying he probably gave it to biden at the debate (tuesday)

they get tested everyday
trump and biden tested negative on tuesday and wednesday, trump got it on thursday. hopefully biden is safe. as for trump.. thoughts & prayers. :unimpressed:

How accurate are those tests?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
In reality this is the worst timeline so this motherfuker gonna be asymptomatic and poppin big shyt:unimpressed:

Hell 2020 is so ass, Trump might have gave the shyt to Biden and his ass ends up being the one to get knocked off.

This right here... if trump is that way, his fanbase will intensify with been irresponsible and not wear a masks.:francis: