Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Ej-TFM3-OUc-AAw-NGF.jpg

full

Damn I wish Mike Pompeo was on that list too...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Very little chance he dies. But he's older than them + probably fatter

Herman Cain was the same age and he died with the quickness

So like Cain, Trump will just continue tweeting :picard:

Yeah me too. It's crazy that Trump test positive after the debate:francis:

Trump test positive.....Then Trump will take one of his COVID "Vaccines," that he has promised he will have before the election and then he will say he was cured of COVID:ohhh:

This all sounds like a set-up

Vaccines don't cure the already sick Flex :ufdup:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What a$$holes like you don't get is that people with underlying health issues would still be alive if they hadn't got covid. 206,000 dead, 206,000 people who were managing their underlying health problems just fine until they got the virus and this is how you talk? GTFOH with that heartless talking point.
Can't continue to shut the world down for only a fraction of the people. At some point things have to open backup to "normal". If what we have now is the new normal then I don't think the economy will ever recover.

Only the strongest survive. :manny:
The scary thing is if Donald trump has the weaker strain and recovers easily it will be worse for everyone. Because if it's ok for donald trump its okay for everyone else.

I could literally see Donald saying I had covid and felt nothing maybe these 200k died of something else

JHSV.gif
Well, there are family members of those who the hospital says died of Covid but they say died of something else or was sick from something else.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Can't continue to shut the world down for only a fraction of the people. At some point things have to open backup to "normal". If what we have now is the new normal then I don't think the economy will ever recover.

Only the strongest survive. :manny:

Well, there are family members of those who the hospital says died of Covid but they say died of something else or was sick from something else.
If you known anyone working at this hospital's you know they are overrun lol. I won't even as address the other stupid shyt.