Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Go to bed before the news drops, wake up to pee, check Twitter, find out the Trumps have the Ronies, and The Coli be down for the 4:30 am reboot brehs...

:skip:

I don’t wish death on anyone. But if he dies, he dies

:yeshrug:

And I think this could be a ploy to make it seem like it’s harmless, because he miraculously recovers, and says,

“See, I survived it. Look at me! I’m old, and I eat processed food all the time. It’s a hoax.”

:umad:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't need to clarify shyt, just because you goofys lack comprehension skills. :mjlol:

Lemme guess...:krs:
You thought my post meant...

"Trump is so smart, he's using his diagnosis as a ploy, to spin you sheep. They're so intelligent." :troll:

You nggas are slow. You and @JackRoss Negged. :mjgrin:

I said what I said

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
There are probably a lot of people who have or had Covid19.

It's a virus. This may actually help Trump if he recovers and tests negative for covid.

I don't think it's been as deadly as the media has made it seem it is. unless you have some kind of health issue or pre-existing condition you'll probably be fine.

What a$$holes like you don't get is that people with underlying health issues would still be alive if they hadn't got covid. 206,000 dead, 206,000 people who were managing their underlying health problems just fine until they got the virus and this is how you talk? GTFOH with that heartless talking point.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The scary thing is if Donald trump has the weaker strain and recovers easily it will be worse for everyone. Because if it's ok for donald trump its okay for everyone else.

I could literally see Donald saying I had covid and felt nothing maybe these 200k died of something else
JHSV.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Best believe if he makes it out of it he's going to be talking the most shyt about how bullshyt it is and to open everything up.

yup I'm not wishing death or pain on anyone, but boris johnson went from open everything up take it on the chin to almost dying and then changing :hubie:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Best believe if he makes it out of it he's going to be talking the most shyt about how bullshyt it is and to open everything up.
As he should.

The deadliness of the virus has been overplayed unless you are already damn near dead already.