Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
At times like this, I wish karma existed. Human history has proven otherwise. We cant rely on acts of God to right this world. Rona wont do it.

George Floyd 2020 “I can’t breathe”
Donald Trump 2020 “I can’t breathe”

That 2020 look back documentary is going be longer than Roots.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He can't help him self. What kind of normal person would accumulate millions of dollars and worldwide fame and rather than chill with his family and smash thots on the side, they decide to gun for the hardest job on the planet. Does that seem normal? This nikka BEEN insane cause really he broke and desperate. He's liable to collapse in the middle of a debate talkinbout 'I slipped. The floor is slippery here. I'm fine.' Then wheezing for 30 seconds straight:picard:
I fixed it

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pointed this out in the COVID main thread a while ago with some links and research backing it up.

The Herd Immunity approach isn't total bullshyt but this administration has hamstrung themselves by politicizing the whole virus so much that the right way to do it would require them going back on at least one thing and you know given the ego of these people they will never do it.

100% mask compliance is needed to have the best outcome for herd immunity. The people in this administration have downplayed or clowned mask wearing so much so now they are only going for the herd immunity approach and given their rhetoric and attitude their approach will kill literally millions by most calculations. Masks don't prevent you from getting the virus 100% but it does reduce viral load which based on a lot of research determines how sick you get. If you make a habit of wearing a mask, you may get a low viral load and barely get sick AND get some immunity afterwards. This is the right way to do it but they've fukking muddied the water so much by mocking it that I don't know if you could ever get most of the population on board with this now. Even if Biden gets in office, this administration has been planting the seed of rebellion and cynicism towards people trying to help minimize this that Biden will have an uphill battle with people like this.

This administration was the worse thing to have during this period.

the base hates “libs” so much and think the govt is some lib propaganda machine so literally anything they say the right won’t do just out of spite and hatred even if it kills them

it’s impossible to put the genie back in the bottle now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He can't help him self. What kind of normal person would accumulate millions of dollars and worldwide fame and rather than chill with his family and smash thots on the side, they decide to gun for the hardest job on the planet. Does that seem normal? This nikka BEEN insane. He's liable to collapse in the middle of a debate talkinbout 'I slipped. The floor is slippery here. I'm fine.' Then wheezing for 30 seconds straight:picard:

yeah it seems normal if you’re thinking about more than yourself and your immediate family and happiness. If you have wealth/power and are interested in preserving it for your future generations politics makes the most logical choice.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
It’s not a matter on IF he goes. It’s just a matter of WHEN.

When it got reported that he caught it,I prayed for him and asked God that since he has it that he can now be able to take this serious. Then God showed me that he is unredeemable and is set in his ways..:beli:

I don’t wish death on no man. But I feel God gave him so many chances to redeem himself he just pissed it all away. Reminds me of that last story from “Tales From The Hood”

His fate is already sealed.

I’ll be shocked if he even makes it to November :francis:

@God Almighty

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this happened to my two aunt's back to back they both died after feeling ok and my uncle my aunt's husband is fighting it as we speak. Trump lost his god damn saying go outside and wrestle with this shyt. I legitimately hope he dies alone.
fukk, breh. I'm sorry for your loss.