Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

this nikka trump so goofy...his supporters are even goofier. i dont think this man gonna make it
this happened to my two aunt's back to back they both died after feeling ok and my uncle my aunt's husband is fighting it as we speak. Trump lost his god damn saying go outside and wrestle with this shyt. I legitimately hope he dies alone.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Don't let COVID take over your life." right?:skip:
012dd017-bc06-416f-8f24-cd184a512dc3.jpg

This dystopian shyt is too on the nose now :heh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It’s not a matter on IF he goes. It’s just a matter of WHEN.

When it got reported that he caught it,I prayed for him and asked God that since he has it that he can now be able to take this serious. Then God showed me that he is unredeemable and is set in his ways..:beli:

I don’t wish death on no man. But I feel God gave him so many chances to redeem himself he just pissed it all away. Reminds me of that last story from “Tales From The Hood”

His fate is already sealed.

I’ll be shocked if he even makes it to November :francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When it got reported that he caught it,I prayed for him and asked God that since he has it that he can now be able to take this serious. Then God showed me that he is unredeemable and is set in his ways..:beli:

I don’t wish death on no man. But I feel God gave him so many chances to redeem himself he just pissed it all away. Reminds me of that last story from “Tales From The Hood”

SAD!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Trump is a devil he deserves no prayers zero sympathy. Hopefully he dies from covid or in prison fukk him& all his supporters:pacspit::pacspit: