Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with these Trump supporters? They’ll pull anything out their ass to defend this clown :hhh:

I'm almost jealous of right-wingers' spin jobs. :whew:

One may have irrepairable damage to his lungs and heart and the other one doesn't

If the republicans weren't so comitted to "owning the libs" perhaps they'd see the forest from the trees

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
How has this latest stunt impacted Trump's numbers. I just don't want this "I had COVID, no big deal" shyt to catch on. "I know what I'm talking about, I had it! I did it for you, the American people!" I'm torn here. Part of me things this is a scam and then part of me thinks he did have it but had it weeks ago.
Nothing showed up yet, but if we can use what we got from the debate, a lot of his recent stunts are only fueling his base. His base' only concern is how much he "owns da libs" so he's doing well on that front, I guess. But, most of the other people were turned off from how Trump went on Biden's son with a drug problem (proves Trump never gave a fukk about any of them considering that broke cacs are the main group dealing with opiod problems/drug issues), and then pretty much tried to talk over him while he was trying to honor his other son. That shyt really switched polls. Even now, he's winning Florida just off early ballots right now. But we still have a couple of weeks left into this and who knows if they drop something on Biden a couple of days before.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow....so now they saying catching it is a good thing? :gucci: I'm done for the rest of the day Coli...I gotta protect my peace. You brehs be well.
I never thought I would see the day where going to the hospital with Covid breathing issues would be considered a win :gucci: :what::what: Let this man debate next time so he can get body bagged

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I pointed this out in the COVID main thread a while ago with some links and research backing it up.

The Herd Immunity approach isn't total bullshyt but this administration has hamstrung themselves by politicizing the whole virus so much that the right way to do it would require them going back on at least one thing and you know given the ego of these people they will never do it.

100% mask compliance is needed to have the best outcome for herd immunity. The people in this administration have downplayed or clowned mask wearing so much so now they are only going for the herd immunity approach and given their rhetoric and attitude their approach will kill literally millions by most calculations. Masks don't prevent you from getting the virus 100% but it does reduce viral load which based on a lot of research determines how sick you get. If you make a habit of wearing a mask, you may get a low viral load and barely get sick AND get some immunity afterwards. This is the right way to do it but they've fukking muddied the water so much by mocking it that I don't know if you could ever get most of the population on board with this now. Even if Biden gets in office, this administration has been planting the seed of rebellion and cynicism towards people trying to help minimize this that Biden will have an uphill battle with people like this.

This administration was the worse thing to have during this period.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I pointed this out in the COVID main thread a while ago with some links and research backing it up.

The Herd Immunity approach isn't total bullshyt but this administration has hamstrung themselves by politicizing the whole virus so much that the right way to do it would require them going back on at least one thing and you know given the ego of these people they will never do it.

100% mask compliance is needed to have the best outcome for herd immunity. The people in this administration have downplayed or clowned mask wearing so much so now they are only going for the herd immunity approach and given their rhetoric and attitude their approach will kill literally millions by most calculations. Masks don't prevent you from getting the virus 100% but it does reduce viral load which based on a lot of research determines how sick you get. If you make a habit of wearing a mask, you may get a low viral load and barely get sick AND get some immunity afterwards. This is the right way to do it but they've fukking muddied the water so much by mocking it that I don't know if you could ever get most of the population on board with this now. Even if Biden gets in office, this administration has been planting the seed of rebellion and cynicism towards people trying to help minimize this that Biden will have an uphill battle with people like this.

This administration was the worse thing to have during this period.
it will always end in herd immunity or humanity wiping out

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
its def fukking him up

:yeshrug:no clue how he continues campaigning
He can't help him self. What kind of normal person would accumulate millions of dollars and worldwide fame and rather than chill with his family and smash thots on the side, they decide to gun for the hardest job on the planet. Does that seem normal? This nikka BEEN insane. He's liable to collapse in the middle of a debate talkinbout 'I slipped. The floor is slippery here. I'm fine.' Then wheezing for 30 seconds straight:picard: