Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
They probably don’t want to say when his last negative test was, because they probably knew, and he still went to the debate, and wasn’t wearing masks while interacting with people.
there is a coli breh who theorised that trump wanted to infect biden who is older and weaker to guarantee an election win

if you consider they hid the test result, they must have been hoping biden tests positive first then accuse him of infecting trump etc thats why he was bullying biden for wearing the biggest mask trump ever scene.

this presidency is important for trump to put his friends in powerful positions and hopefully raise all than half a billion he owes before the repo man start knocking...so he will be dirty as can be to remain in power.

""""these are not but could be facts

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
The only reason he's leaving the hospital is because of his ego...y'all are forgetting that election day is weeks away and the longer he remains hospitalized with headlines everywhere of him being sidelined with Covid symptoms just doesn't work in his favor (perception wise).

He cares more about feeding his ego and the election moreso than his own health...he'll probably even try to make to the next debate which is next week.

Trump got the doctors playing PR tatics for him.
its a clearly stunt. nobody beat covid in 2 days. the rock didnt even do that. no way in hell he shows up to the debate

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He knew before, he just didn't say anything and the symptoms came gradually from what we know.

Yeah that’s obvious but just based on the timeline that’s been publicly released it was like

“Somebody tested positive at the garden, you need to get tested” :merchant:

“I feel fine, hand me the test”:upsetfavre:

2 hours later.......
“You’re positive, you’re sick”:sitdown:

“Now that you mention it, I am sick” :ohhh:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200.gif
:russ:

momma

All Star
Daps
Side note I'm completely worn out from American politics. Democrats are drastically out of touch with the real pulse of this country meanwhile Republicans have a complete misunderstanding of what the fukk is going on at all

America is fukked, far too complex to change or overcome at this point. Even reversion to 10-20 years ago when left/right politics was a more subdued conversation is impossible. I thought Bernie would have been a great bridge and yet the very Dems he was campaigning amongst fukked him over :yeshrug:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It took Herman Cain over a month to die, coronavirus is unpredictable Trump is not out of the woods. The fact he needed 3 different serious experimental drugs tells you where his health is and how hard the virus is going after his lungs. I would not be shocked if this fool returns to the hospital after a week or two and ends up dying. Trump didn't beat shyt they just gave him some really strong steroids to make him feel better and breath easier.