Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If he leaves today that would be a big time slap in the face to this country and those that have been affected by covid. Why didn't Hermain Cain get this same treatment?

Herman Cain didn't get this treatment because even though he wouldn't admit it, he was a black man. Even c00ns like Herman Cain get a wake up call, unfortunately for his boot licking self, his came it the form of an urn.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Its dangerous to be infantalizing Trumps behaviors.

The man is a psychopath and a irredeemable human being.
This.

The neverending adolescence of white males is disgusting. Frustrates me to no end....Obama would of never had the chance to fail up as many times as this a$$hole.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This.

The neverending adolescence of white males is disgusting. Frustrates me to no end....Obama would of never had the chance to fail up as many times as this a$$hole.

It shouldn't surprise me, but it continues to blow my mind how much bullshyt this clown gets away with on a daily basis.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If he leaves today that would be a big time slap in the face to this country and those that have been affected by covid. Why didn't Hermain Cain get this same treatment?

Biden has a Town hall Meeting tonight at 8. Expect to see Trump leave the facility around 7:45. Then all the attention will be on him.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting shamed for not contracting a very contagious and potentially deadly virus.:dwillhuh:

Man fukk getting off this planet, I want out of this universe.

shyt reminds me of the old weird Al "I'M Fat Video"

I can imagine trump and his cronies saying to biden...

"You ain't down, you ain't got covid. So you think you better than us cause you ain't got covid. You don't want to get sick like us...is that what they teach you at that little sissy school?".

:mjlol:

:dead:

:lolbron:

Last edited: