Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Yes, Regeneron stock is up 7% which is huge for a company that was already trading over $500/share. Their drug might work but can the average person get it? No, it's not even approved for emergency use yet.
if that nikka dies it would be worth it just to see the stock tank.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Be careful breh, they going to come in and call you a Trump Stan now :deadmanny:
It's unbelievable that time and time again they fall for these charades. He absolutely dominates these airwaves and they just keep yucking it up thinking "now he'll change his behavior" No, he's the same as always. Lie, cheat, steal to get ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if he had it at the debate hoping to give it to Joe so Joe could die.

Hell, Melania didn't even leave the white house. Now all this press and he'll come out looking like Rambo. News should be fully showing Biden and his campaign stops from here on out, so what if it looks biased.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i'm hearing that according to white house sources Ivanka got the rona. they are trying to hide it. they are trying to stop leaks of any more people connected to trump catching covid.
I think it's safe to say anybody in that Trump white house has covid.

Kaleigh McEnany is next.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If he leaves today that would be a big time slap in the face to this country and those that have been affected by covid. Why didn't Hermain Cain get this same treatment?

Because he was useful until he wasn't. They didn't care about him.