Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
OP needs to taste some neg:demonic:

For making an astute political analysis on a message board?

:russ:

Your rep is deep in the red you can't even read neg me anyways.
May have to neg you for giving false hope based off thread title

It's not my fault you took the title of my thread is something else when you can scroll over the thread link and see the contents in this thread.

Then again maybe this conversation was better suited for KTL. People be on some dumb shyt in here.

Daps
For making an astute political analysis on a message board?

:russ:

Your rep is deep in the red you can't even read neg me anyways.

It's not my fault you took the title of my thread is something else when you can scroll over the thread link and see the contents in this thread.

Then again maybe this conversation was better suited for KTL. People be on some dumb shyt in here.
I never said you'd taste the neg on here.:demonic:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
unfortunately the OP is based off common sense...that’s not how this nikka trump operates tho...death or voting him out is the only thing that’s gonna work
He's Too Proud to Beg. Like TLC.

Ego and hubris will be the death of him realistically the guy should be quarantining and given the damage that the coronavirus has on his brain and lungs he might not make it to see the end of his term. He can also get re-infected too and that will kill him

If he had any sort of sense he would resign and give up the position to somebody else cuz he's not going to make it to see the end of this at all even with the best doctors that money can buy for somebody like him

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think he’s done too. I think this election had more people on the fence then most. The past two weeks have been horrible for Trump. His tax issue was released, that shyt show of a debate and now covid and all the news that has come out saying he knew about it already and still was around people. Plus he made a whole show of leaving the hospital yesterday. I bet that clown prolly went right back to the hospital on the low. If you were on the fence i could see all this pushing you to vote Biden

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
.He's probably fully recovered and will leave the hospital today to pull from Bidens town hall. Y'all keep thinking dude was in serious condition are falling for this game.

"Those meds are for severe cases" No, those meds are for rich people that are "supposed to recover." Normal folks get the weak shyt because their lives don't matter. That's why 200,000 people are dead and you can't name one famous white person that has died from it.

Who is the most famous white person to die from covid? Exactly!

That fat fukk will be fine, unfortunately.

Be careful breh, they going to come in and call you a Trump Stan now :deadmanny:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Also long as trump is maimed via covid on his way to an election L ill be gucci he shyt talk all day on Twitter but he won't be able to rally or nothing like that.. even tho he ain't out the water yet. But some of his cabinet gotta fall *marlo voice* Barr at the minimum