Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nope Trump supporters are still wanting him and will support him.

Kinda envious having someone support you no matter what.
He looks so weak though. Why other than racism would anybody support him?

Trump told everybody not to take this pandemic seriously and downplayed it to his followers only for him to get it so what does that make him look like in the eyes of his followers?

Trump got the coronavirus and got the best medical health care that money can buy to survive while he let 208,000 people die.

If his supporters are still supporting him after this then they are truly dumber than I thought.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks so weak though. Why other than racism would anybody support him?

Trump told everybody not to take this pandemic seriously and downplayed it to his followers only for him to get it so what does that make him look like in the eyes of his followers?

Trump got the coronavirus and got the best medical health care that money can buy to survive while he let 208,000 people die.

If his supporters are still supporting him after this then they are truly dumber than I thought.

look outside his hospital he didnt even get a chance to leave yet...turn it on fox news see how they are reporting...c'mon man why do some of us act surprised when they do not change..if they havent in first couple months they will never...some are still closet voters and will secretly vote for him