Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So after learning more about that antibody treatment, there is a good chance he recovered fully.

Inside a convalescent plasma therapy program treating coronavirus patients

The thing is, we wouldn't ever get this treatment unless we are lucky in the same situation. But it has been a miraculous treatment for patients who have taken it. Unfortunate as it relates to him.

It's really sickening because you know he isn't going to say that this antibody treatment that he was privileged enough to get was responsible for his recovery but that either the COVID crisis is overblown or he has good genes or whatever the fukk. If you know someone who died because of this just remember that they weren't famous and rich enough to have the same privilege as him and not only that, he will minimize their deaths in this overall narrative this is overblown and essentially a hoax.
:wow:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
And then these dumbasses got the nerve to suggest it's an assassination attempt by Democrats :mjlol:

Man, we cooked out here. :mjlol:

I need to invest in Africa so I can get the fukk outta here :francis::mjlol::russ:
I knew it was coming:mjlol:

The right is reactionary as hell, if they didn't have the democrats and minorities to blame for everything they wouldnt even have a platform

It's gonna be funny as hell when they finally self-destruct