Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FUw1fra.gif

wFiSVHk.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...dbe38c-064f-11eb-a166-dc429b380d10_story.html
Infectious Trump briefly leaves hospital to greet fans as confusion continues over his health

Trump told advisers on Sunday that he was getting bored being in the hospital and was tiring of watching coverage of his hospitalization. The ride past supporters was so impromptu that officials in charge of assembling the White House press pool were not even told.

The decision by Trump, who announced on Friday that he’d tested positive for the coronavirus, to defy public health guidelines and leave quarantine to greet his supporters confounded medical experts. Several agents from the Secret Service, which has already suffered from coronavirus outbreaks in recent weeks while protecting Trump, were also in the SUV with the president.

The car ride was designed to show strength
, advisers said, and by the end of the day, campaign officials were touting Trump for doing more than Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden that day even while suffering from the virus.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Where do you see that he recovered?
He sat in a car for a few minutes and returned to his hospital room. He's barely tweeted and hasn't called into Fox news doing one his long telephone interviews like he usually does, like the other week when he was talking with Hannity for almost half an hr after nominating ACB.
In that tweet it says he will be released tomorrow. That all could be for show. Him not calling into fox and barely tweeting.
Look I could be wrong but I’m sorry this whole thing is suspect to me.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hold on Trump’s doctor is not an MD :mjlol:

The US is so janky these days

You've probably used a D.O. and didn't even know it. They still go to medical school but thier med schools teach some crazy type of chiropractic type shyt for a semester or 2.

Like I mentioned earlier I'd trust a D.O. before I'd trust a foreign medical grad from India or the ukraine. Even moreso than someone that got thier degree from the carribean.

But this guy is compromised just like the other doctor that said trump wasn't fat or anyone at the CDC

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It’s too convenient. The whole situation. He has the debate Tuesday, he gets called out for the things he said during the debate by Wednesday, then the next day he has Covid. Then by Friday he’s in the hospital. Each day releasing a video looking pale and sick, :dead:like???

If you think about it, he’s acted more presidential while he had COVID then in any other occasion. He’s even releasing tweets about wanting to make changes, and the stimulus etc etc.

And today he’s drastically recovered and will be back to business as usual. Whole thing seems like it was done to garner public sympathy and shift the conversation from the debate. Him coming out of this as a survivor is the perfect rebound—and a good public spin for him.

I don’t think he ever had COVID-19 and I’m not even a conspiracy theorist but come on y’all think about how this whole thing went down. The timeline and the way this played out is silly asf. But I guess.
I don't buy this when you consider several gop senators also have it including some on the judiciary committee. I think it is real.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don't buy this when you consider several gop senators also have it including some on the judiciary committee. I think it is real.
They could all be in on it. We’ll see. The timing is why I’m suspicious. If I’m wrong though then I’m wrong. I’m just going to watch and see how this plays out.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You've probably used a D.O. and didn't even know it. They still go to medical school but thier med schools teach some crazy type of chiropractic type shyt for a semester or 2.

Like I mentioned earlier I'd trust a D.O. before I'd trust a foreign medical grad from India or the ukraine. Even moreso than someone that got thier degree from the carribean.

But this guy is compromised just like the other doctor or anyone at the CDC
So the Whitehouse doctor, responsible for the most important man in the country, is a chiropractor. :russ: