Trump had his Biden debate moment - he’s finished. Cooked like 80s crack.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the debate will be the finishing blow.
if you feel that strongly about it you should could get your paper up... there's a lot of room to pull off a nice hedge too :ehh:

4ygSG3n.png

MjlBlQg.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i think you’re going to start seeing the media hone in on his obvious decline. kamala just received a ton of endorsements from corporate america. when even big business is looking at trump - who, as we know, gave them a record tax cut during his first term - and going :huhldup: , you know his campaign is struggling.
They are gonna lose badly, and they are trying to lose in order to force their puppets to not certify the election and cause hysteria. No matter what the numbers say, breh thinks the Supreme Court will put him in. I honestly think this needs to happen so Democrats stop playing legal games with these people and just start throwing them in jail with no charges.

Make them bytch ass mfers sit with no sign of being released.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They are gonna lose badly, and they are trying to lose in order to force their puppets to not certify the election and cause hysteria. No matter what the numbers say, breh thinks the Supreme Court will put him in. I honestly think this needs to happen so Democrats stop playing legal games with these people and just start throwing them in jail with no charges.

Make them bytch ass mfers sit with no sign of being released.
It's illegal but fukk it, why not? Normal shyt doesn't seem to work on these folks.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
The thing is can kamala get 80 million votes in November

Even when trump said inject yourself with clorox for covid during a press conference his idiot supporters still came out and got him 75 million votes in a close election

Just tell u the stupidity of America
the turnout in 2020 was a lot higher than usual because of covid making it easier for most people to vote. this election will probably be back closer to 2012 and 2016 numbers.

the real question is what percent will harris win the popular vote by. she will definitely get more votes, but she needs a margin of at least 3% (i forget the specific number) to make sure she wins enough swing states

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Trump is a retard.

I been saying that since this whole shyt began.

Glad people are finally catching on I guess

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah. He is immune from things that would harm any other political candidate. Because the appeal to Trump is purely racial and cultural.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Breh...this is the equivalent of a Coli breh being asked "what are you doing for the black community with all that militant bullshyt you spewing"

TLR breh: "Well, thats a fine good question, black community, you know this fakkit had the gall to negged me in the JBO because I said Da Brat's titties were tittying. Instead of being a man about the situation, this nikka negged me like a bytch. fukk that bytch ass nikka. That's why he's a bytch and don't have as much dap as me. Speaking of dap, whats good with that marsupial weirdo poster that keeps trolling like a fakkit? Dude needs some p*ssy with his cosplaying furry ass. Weirdo ass Coli nikkas :camby: "

Coli breh asking dude the question:
confused.gif