bothsiders right now...
ZvnNAI.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I'm a minute into it, and I'm not sure what her answer is.

Translation: she's not going to cut us a check, but she's for policies that uplift Black families in the mean time.

Not that anyone really expects her to in the first place. :manny:

I 100% believe reparations have been and still are necessary (check the threads I made about it here, here, and here), but I know the Overton window has passed. It can be brought back, but not without significant effort and consistent messaging.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
He’s gonna get at least 10 percent of the Black vote. We already had a Black president, so there’s not much excitement about that part from a lot of us with Kamala. Combine that with the way a lot of people feel about the democratic party after the Obama presidency, there are gonna be a lot of people who won’t vote at all or will vote for an independent. The numbers will definitely be interesting.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He’s gonna get at least 10 percent of the Black vote. We already had a Black president, so there’s not much excitement about that part from a lot of us with Kamala. Combine that with the way a lot of people feel about the democratic party after the Obama presidency, there are gonna be a lot of people who won’t vote at all or will vote for an independent. The numbers will definitely be interesting.
If the voter registration trends continue, I believe he will get under 10% of the black vote.