Trump classified documents case dismissed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was scrolling through my paramount app and the Comedy Central roast of Trump popped up. The guy went from having a Comedy Central roast to becoming President :snoop: Go look at the list of Comedy Central roasts and tell me who else could seriously become president
laugh to hid the tears man.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Violation of the appointments clause? What a despicable liar. It took you this long to come to that very wrong conclusion? She was just waiting for the perfect time. Unbelievable decision.

kgface.gif

Trump's team submitted that motion from the jump...she ruled on it b/c thomas gave her an off ramp.

bytch has no thoughts of her own....I wonder how this bytch attended prestigious schools? somebody needs to check her school work

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
country is a fukkin joke

state secrets legally up for sale now
Clarence Thomas went to see Vladimir Putin on a Russian yacht and a helicopter flight to his meeting location. Why is this piece of garbage still alive when the 2nd amendment gives civilians the right to kill these people?

These mfers are LITERALLY committing treason in front of the world

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was scrolling through my paramount app and the Comedy Central roast of Trump popped up. The guy went from having a Comedy Central roast to becoming President :snoop: Go look at the list of Comedy Central roasts and tell me who else could seriously become president
Shaq could if he ran, he's famous and successful. I don't think his roast was on CC doe.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Not really...the fall of America will hurt crackers more than anyting since they are the hegemonic power...Black people are already at the bottom economically so there is no where else to go but up..a full reset is needed for that to occur
There are modern Black folk, fully aware of our past, that genuinely believe shyt can't get worse... :snoop: unbelievable.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not really...the fall of America will hurt crackers more than anyting since they are the hegemonic power...Black people are already at the bottom economically so there is no where else to go but up..a full reset is needed for that to occur
Not really the type of cultural environment we need. And if any bit of the system does fall through, the courts are still Trumps. Thus passing any anti-black law possible.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not really the type of cultural environment we need. And if any bit of the system does fall through, the courts are still Trumps. Thus passing any anti-black law possible.

Well the communitah better get familiar with guns and how they work, short and long range..To many on my timeline thought the attempted assination attempt involved a BB gun smh..that tells me all I need to knnow about the community not being serious about real revolution and what it takes to gain real equity in this country

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Well the communitah better get familiar with guns and how they work, short and long range..To many on my timeline thought the attempted assination attempt involved a BB gun smh..that tells me all I need to knnow about the community not being serious about real revolution and what it takes to gain real equity in this country
STFU cacdemon

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This'll embolden and please his base....and push away even more middle of the road voters :sas2:

Historic turnout in November. Get ready.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is why its so dangerous for trump to have a second term and especially to black people this ruling by all legal account is dubious and has no basis in law but these trump goon judges dont care about law or facts or precedence, its all about using their judicial power to support trump, the republican party and punish anyone who opposes their conservative ideology, we cant afford another trump tenure

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is why project 2025 is so dangerous, he has the courts on his side and there’s no such thing as precedence anymore
They are just making up shyt as they go.

There needs to be a conversation had over removing all of his judicial appointments and recindening the cases they ruled on

they will change the rules based on who they favor

I have said it before, Trump has been the single most destructive force in modern US political history

People may point to others such as Reagan,Limbaugh,Gingrich et al, but the brazen corruption,overt white supremacy, breakdown of civility and traditions
is the worst its been in decades and that's thanks to Trump

Corrupt and partisan supreme court justices back then atleast tried their best to hide it and actually felt shame but not anymore, now they can be exposed for collecting multiple bribes,attending and giving partisan speeches,their wives can even be involved in sedition and insurrection with no fukks given and no accountability

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I have said it before, Trump has been the single most destructive force in modern US political history

People may point to others such as Reagan,Limbaugh,Gingrich et al, but the brazen corruption,overt white supremacy, breakdown of civility and traditions
is the worst its been in decades and that's thanks to Trump

Corrupt and partisan supreme court justices back then atleast tried their best to hide it and actually felt shame but not anymore, now they can be exposed for collecting multiple bribes,attending and giving partisan speeches,their wives can even be involved in sedition and insurrection with no fukks given and no accountability
Trump hasn't done anything worse than Iran/Contra affair