Trump classified documents case dismissed

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
She's already been overruled by the 11th circuit for past rulings in this case. Many conservative legal pundits (including 1 that worked in the Trump white house) have said that the actions she's taken to delay the case, and some of her absurd rulings could be ground for removal. This case was suppose to start 2 months ago. There's no trial date because of her rulings against DOJ.

Its obvious she's looking for a promotion if Trump is re-elected. Either to the court of appeals or Supreme Court.
I think she is auditioning to replace thomas if trump gets elected.

that has to be her angle

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bread and circuses. No different than, "Mueller Time!" And people still watch with bated breath. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone sometimes. 'The Matrix' was a lot closer to reality than many realize.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That dusty broad has just reduced her future dockets to shuffling paper clips, because they will never give her another case.

She has plans of being a future Trump appointment to the Supreme Court, but what she doesn't know is that he is not going to win and she is going to get impeached and thrown out of her current position.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Don’t mean nothing.. Cannon was reversed twice by the 11th circuit
Kinda does. Her ruling was based on his separate opinion regarding the legality of Jack's appointment. Thomas is gonna cover his ass. Meaning, ultimately, the appeal itself will end up before the Supreme Court. Even though, I'm sure it won't be affirmed, it delays this to Summer 2025 regarding an ultimate decision, at the earliest. Shrewd move. (And even if she's reversed by the appellate court, Trump's team will then work the immunity shyt, which also lead to delay).

The tricky thing about laws; tricky muthafukkas can always find a way to make them work for them. :yeshrug:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Kinda does. Her ruling was based on his separate opinion regarding the legality of the Jack's appointment. Thomas is gonna cover his ass.
none of the other justices agreed with his opinion so....this issue will definitely go to SC and that is exactly what thomas wants.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda does. Her ruling was based on his separate opinion regarding the legality of Jack's appointment. Thomas is gonna cover his ass. Meaning, ultimately, the appeal itself will end up before the Supreme Court. Even though, I'm sure it won't be affirmed, it delays this to Summer 2025 regarding an ultimate decision, at the earliest. Shrewd move. (And even if she's reversed by the appellate court, Trump's team will then work the immunity shyt, which also lead to delay).

The tricky thing about laws; tricky muthafukkas can always find a way to make them work for them. :yeshrug:
He is not going to cover her on a matter that is clearly wrong on its face and that could and would be appealed to the whole Court. She is a moron. He is shady, but nobody ever accused him of being stupid.