AND nikkaS WAS LIKE
"NAH ITS ONLY FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS"

WHAT IS THE OUTRAGE ABOUT NOW?

:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't really have a huge issue with the difference between the 2 terms in of itself.

The real issue is the intent/reason. This is literally Trump just trolling. The President of the United States thinks its okay to troll his own citizens or at least those of certain groups. Just like how they waited to announce the refugee ban until Holocaust Remembrance day.

This is so embarrassing and petty.
You see it

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is for african americans only.

We should create another specific event dedicated to black history as a whole.

Every other black groups has a way to celebrate their specific history. There is no reason for africans americans to be deprived of that possibility.

Many africans dikkride african american (dress, slang, celebrity culture, etc) : it's cool to have a black solidarity, but you're not an african american. Deal with it.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: crazy how black Americans on here go back and forth all day talking bout how each other's city/state/region is inferior

But now suddenly there is this black American pride and unity

Now it don't matter where u from as long as u black from ANYWHERE in America, u great :pachaha:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@cdc your bytchass still mad because I punked your ass in your own city...told u the place where I was gonna be and u were too much of a bytch to own up to your words. And don't try to backtrack fakkit, it's all saved here :umad:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If you were smart you would've clicked my public twitter in my profile and then seen that my picture is in my display there.

The coli dot com ladies and gentlemen.

Hope you had fun here.
@Y2Dre youre waisting your time breh, he's too much of a bytch to show when a nikka pulls up, so I doubt he will follow through like the p*ssy cac he is.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Not gonna say much on this, but wasn't there a thread a couple days ago saying that Afro-latins aren't black?

Then we discussed how black history month is to celebrate African-American history and not black Latinos and other nationalities

Am I missing something? :yeshrug:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:pachaha: crazy how black Americans on here go back and forth all day talking bout how each other's city/state/region is inferior

But now suddenly there is this black American pride and unity

Now it don't matter where u from as long as u black from ANYWHERE in America, u great :pachaha:
You're obviously white, get tf out of here. Talking about slang or the culture of another city is completely different from discussing our race's history. You have to be a real dumbass to compare lighthearted conversation about different areas of the country to celebrating black acheivement

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Not gonna say much on this, but wasn't there a thread a couple days ago saying that Afro-latins aren't black?

Then we discussed how black history month is to celebrate African-American history and not black Latinos and other nationalities

These retarded motherfukkers on the coli only speak for themselves, not black people. It's idiotic to say that someone who's ancestors came off a slave ship from Africa and share my skin complexion aren't black because they speak Spanish

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

There was no such thread. Stop lying breh. My thread was about including Afro Latinos in Black History Month. It was posing a question.

Y'all love to flip stuff and turn it into a negative.

#Alternativefacts ass coli posters. :scust: