Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I will teach my future kids Black history not just history of black folks here. So this move to me.....:yeshrug:. I honestly don't know what the point of it was.....

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
denying that a lot of our heritage is in fact not from Africa but indigenous ...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black is not an ethnic group, black is a race. The concept of black predates the AA ethnic group and the creation of America. Black is a title europeans gave to continental Africans. In every european langauge or even arabic the name they called us was always a spin on the english word black.

that's cause black is the whole ethnic group....def of ethnic group - A group of people who share a common race, religion, language, or other characteristic....if you doubt me, look it up yourself and you will see the same damn thing....black is the ethnic group as a whole....breaking it up into AA and other nationalities is just naming specific parts of that whole, i.e. drilling down...

like i said: if you only wanna focus on AA history, that's your choice and it's cool...i just choose not to...i will teach my kids black history period...have a good one...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
African American's are descendants of American slaves with european admixture. how do they exist without slavery?
"Black" people do have history predating slavery, but the history exclusive to you is what connects you to your slave ancestors and the strides they made in this country.

i dont make the world smaller to try to make myself bigger/feel more important, i.e. only refer to myself as AA like you apparently do...i identify myself as a black man that happens to be american....and i dont give a fukk about an 'exclusive' part of black history...since i'm black, i'm connected to all black history...and that history didnt start with slavery...like i told the other cat: when i talk black history, i dont just talk AA history, i talk black history as a whole....if you choose not to, that's cool....

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You mean you are about to be banned. I already did my part

If you were smart you would've clicked my public twitter in my profile and then seen that my picture is in my display there.

The coli dot com ladies and gentlemen.

Hope you had fun here.