Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
This should be a bigger story than it is right now but it won't be simply cause the establishment always wants to take the high road.

I really hope that the progressive leaders in the dem party are watching this and studying how and how not to combat the next wave of maga loving politicians who will undoubtedly follow the blueprint that Trump has been doing.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

I bet this is one of the main leakers
It look like her p*ssy smell like cigarettes :hhh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are in a new era of American Politics. If Biden doesn't win, it will get gullier.
My body is ready... to up and punch American Jessi square in the box like the demonic c*nt that she advertises herself to be on social media. Prevent that she-ra from popping out more hateful seeds of looming skin cancer patients

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Again, he is like the manifestation of the average Trump voter: Idiotic, racist, sexist, hypocritical, etc.... .They will not care or ever care about this, even if they know or have family members who died in the military. These stories are not for them to finally realize they are wrong for supporting him (Because they never will), but for rational people to be spurred on to vote him out. Anyone who is a trump supporter in any shape or form is without hyperbole evil.