Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 years ago and this single comment would ruin a presidency beyond repair. The approval ratings would plummit overnight. Yet here we are in 2020 and conservatives won't even care he just called their dead family members losers.
:wow:
It's amazing what Americacs will tolerate as long as they wake up every morning feeling good about their whiteness. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
comrade bonespurs ya'll.

qOSAigU.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What he said was horrible but I mean, he says horrible things every day. He is a putrid human being. But it doesn't matter what he says or does, he will never be held accountable for it. His brain dead supporters will continue to support.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hit pieces are starting. This idiot has so many enemies due to all the turnover and chaos during his administration. These stories are gonna be coming out at a furious press

And none will matter. It has been long established that son can do and say whatever he wants...he's still going to cruise

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We are in a new era of American Politics. If Biden doesn't win, it will get gullier.
Yep. It's a copycat league. The next wave will out evil Trump if they see that's the blueprint to win :coffee: and my naive ass thought America turned a corner electing Obama...:palm:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol: This is y’all’s man that was sent by God? They’ll call it fake news. Then when some audio leaks out they’ll say he was just joking. fukking clowns can talk themselves into believing anything
trump as president is biblical punishment :whew:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The number #1 go-to for these MAGAnatics after a piece gets released on Trump: "Name the sources or it's fake!"

My Associates Got Arrested
My Associates Got Attorneys
My Attorneys Got Attorneys (Michael Cohen :mjlol:)

And they still hang onto his every word because they don't have the range to understand their own hypocrisy.

Last edited: