Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
My Republican Devil Dogs on here this y'all man's. Boy how I wish I still had FB now.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Three things:

1) He was about to say "he's not a fukking war hero."

2) Whoever wrote his tweet intentionally broke it up so that the tweet would start with "John a loser".

3) "Swear on whatever or whoever" :wow:
Yea that tweet is just...:mindblown:

All the moron had to do is deny the story...

Instead he chose to lie about things he's said and tweeted about John McCain...

Then he adds more fuel to the fire with "Swear on whatever or whoever"...:heh:

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
how does this guy get away with so much...dont elected people both dems and reps have weekly/monthly meetings/debates to discuss the state of affairs in the country ...ive seen in the UK they have a live tv channel specifically for this, people can watch parliamentary proceedings from home and i think every wednesday there is PMQ (prime ministers questions) where they grill the prime minister live on tv and call him out on any bs he may have done....trump would have had a heart attack by now

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
how does this guy get away with so much...dont elected people both dems and reps have weekly/monthly meetings/debates to discuss the state of affairs in the country ...ive seen in the UK they have a live tv channel specifically for this, people can watch parliamentary proceedings from home and i think every wednesday there is PMQ (prime ministers questions) where they grill the prime minister live on tv and call him out on any bs he may have done....trump would have had a heart attack by now
In America it is seen as being "smart" not to care about politics because "both sides" are going to screw you. People care more about sports or some form of entertainment then vetting and monitoring the people that can change their life and the country's future.